

Well, I am now daring to post a photo of the bare belly bump at it's largest. I have been living at my Granny's pool on the weekend. It sure is nice to lose all that gravity and float the belly. Well here I am almost ready to pop. Pregnancy is the wildest experience of my life. Baby girl is doing great and has dropped. She is getting ready for the big day. Apparently, that requires many forceful kicks to the ribs. It is very strange to push a foot off your rib cage. Bazaar! I can't wait to meet her and DJ will be home in 13 days! When he gets here it will really set in that Baby Girl will be here any day. He might freak when he sees our apt. It looks like a baby store exploded in here. I don't think one more thing can fit. It definitely makes it all the more exciting.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
You are one hot mama! Did I say that before? :) When is the actual due date? So excited for you guys!!!
Did I tell you how awesome you look when I saw you last weekend? Just fantastic! Pregnancy has been very good to you. I cannot wait to meet little baby girl, and can't want to hear what you name her!
Post a Comment