Monday, July 7, 2008

38 WEEKS PREGGO....

And feeling every bit of it. By far, floating the belly in the pool is the most comfortable thing in the world. I love being pregnant in the summer. Heck, she may even come out w/a little tan. :)

Well, we can't wait to meet our lil' one and it is just around the corner. I rediscovered my ribs over the weekend so I can definitely tell that she has dropped. It is funny to see them again. Who knew that would be such a big deal. Ha!
Everything is pretty much ready and that is a load off my mind. My dr is out of town this week so I'm afraid I might go into labor at anytime. Hopefully, she can hold out until DJ makes it home on Monday the 14th.

Hope every one had a happy 4th and we can't wait to see everyone!!! Much Love

2 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Thinking about you Cherie. You're in the home stretch now...although the last few weeks do feel very long! I predict you will have an easy breezy labor (well, as easy as labor can be!)

Abbie said...

Wow, I can't believe she's almost here! We're thinking of you! Hoping that everything will happen as smooth as possible. :)