Friday, June 6, 2008

THE CALL....


Well, if you haven't heard yet---DJ'S GOING TO THE BIG LEAGUE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got the call on Thursday and will be working for 6 days starting Tuesday 6/10. He will spend 3 days in Oakland and 3 in Seattle. What a blessing just before our little blessing arrives!!!!


On the baby front, I start childbirth education classes at 9am tomorrow. Thanks goodness my wonderful mother has agreed to go with me. It should be informative from what I hear and any advice is welcomed.


I'll continue to keep you guys posted. Holla!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Oh my goodness! This is awesome. Congrats to DJ!

Childbirth classes are nice to meet other moms-to-be and really learn what your body will go through. So glad your mom can join you :)

Unknown said...

Oakland?!!?! Oakland, CA? When?

I can go and harass him! Oakland's just over the bridge!

I mean support. I can go and support him.

Angela said...

DJ got some serious tv time for his first day in the big leagues last night. Good calls though:)

Unknown said...

D.J. did awesome.

I cannot believe that grand slam. We were over in the Yankees section and it was a total party.

Thank him again for the seats, we had a great time.