Friday, May 9, 2008

PASSED!

Well, I had to go for round 2 in testing for Gestational Diabetes and found out today I passed. One less thing to worry about. Especially after finding out during the first call that I had failed a portion and would have to come back for more testing. Thank goodness they called back and stated there was a mix up w/my blood work in the lab. All is good now! Well, baby girl is moving like crazy these days and I'm loving every second of it. I can't wait to meet her and it is only about 9 weeks away if everything goes according to schedule. My bro is in town this weekend and I can't wait to spend it w/him. DJ will be home one night next week. A long awaited return. Life is good. Happy Mommies day to all the Mothers out there. Talk to ya soon!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Ah yes....I had to go for round two when I was pregnant with Daniel. I passed that one--the numbers were really different than my screening. Must have been a mistake with my blood work too. Hopefully this time I'll pass the first time--it's no fun to sit around for 3 hours and get your blood drawn 3x in one day!

Glad to hear things are going okay for you! You look great! :)