Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well, here it is--The big belly bump and growing!



28 weeks preggo and growing
I can feel baby girl kicking me all the time now.
I received my first blow to the ribs last Friday. What a bizarre feeling!
I'm definitely hitting the stage where I want everything done and ready for the Baby. Although, there is no time to get things done right now. May is so jam packed w/fun things to do every weekend. It looks like I won't have a free weekend until the end of June. I hope that is enough time to get the nursery done.
I'll try to take some better pics for the site, but I did not want to leave you guys hanging. Talk to everyone soon! Peace and Love.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are one hip mama. Looking great! Thinking about you guys and the excitement the next few months will bring. Time to go veg in the sun, heh?