2. She has officially learned the word booby and knows exactly where they are located on her body. I'm afraid this might make for an awkward situation one day. Lol!
3. She can call Stogey by name and she loves to boss him around.
4. She is such a little helper. She loves to find minuscule pieces of paper on the floor just to throw them away.
5. She decided that dad was to be called Poppy and not Pops.
6. She is a little "Jetson" baby. She thinks anytime she is on the phone she should be able to see the person that she is speaking to. I mean really.
7. She has become quite the artist. She has impressed her teachers at school with her painting, crayon, and chalk abilities. I'm such a proud Momma when I look at her works of art.
8. She has learned how to use a spoon and fork. She seems very proud of herself while using the same.
9. She laughs when she passes gas.
10. She has learned how to fake cry, but cracks up when you call her out by fake crying back at her.

2 comments:
Wow! What a big girl! I think we are lagging in the potty department. PG likes to sit on her toddler potty fully clothed.
Love these updates. Ain't life grand?
Post a Comment