Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 months old

Well, as most of you know, Iris started crawling this month! Now, I think she is determined more than ever to walk!!! She can pull herself up on anything. Sometimes she pulls up and lets go with one hand. I think she forgets that she, in fact, can't walk yet and gets so frustrated. She makes the funniest faces. Hopefully, I can get it on camera one day soon! She tucks her top lip under her bottom lip and starts huffing and puffing. It gets a good laugh from everyone who gets to see it. And for her words, she still says, mama and dadda. Also, she has shortened, "wha tis to tis?". She points and says, "TIS, TIS, TIS?"until you answer her. She is keeping us busy these days and she is, by far, the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!! Hope all is well with everyone!!! Talk to ya soon!

No comments: