







Well, Iris' first Christmas was amazing! It was so special seeing her enjoy the Holiday so much and seeing all these firsts through her eyes. It is really moving. She is the best present ever!!! We had such a blast. It is the first holiday week I have taken in off work in a very long time. Troy and Leigh were in town, too! So we all got to spend a lot of quality family time. It was awesome--Not to mention, a lot of that time was spent rocking out to rock band on the Wii---thanks Mom and Dad for hooking us up with Wii!!! Also, we starting off the New Year in Savannah, GA w/the Reyburn's and Brya's. It was such an Awesome way to start off the New Year!!! Savannah is beautiful and one of my new favorite cities. I can't wait to go back. We enjoyed the pub crawl, ghost tours, and Leapold's Ice Cream. I definitely want to visit the pirates house next time. We also squeezed in some time at the Tybee Island. It was a really foggy, cold day and as soon as we walked to the Beach to take our pictures Iris had a blow out of the century!!! So, unfortunately, we did not last long at the beach, but we made it up by gorging ourselves on seafood at the Crabshack---it was delicious!!! Well, Happy New Year everyone!!! Much love

4 comments:
Sounds you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! Looks like Iris had a blast:) Can't wait to see you guys...we are planning on being at your place for the big game! Can't wait for the girls to play together!
Ah blowouts, I can't wait! You can only laugh about it now, right? Iris is the cutest lil' cherub ever! Thanks for posting all the pics. Happy New Year!
Cherie I see you more in Iris now than before! Yay!..all that work isn't for nothing, after all:)
Ok, I just read my comment...and it sounds likes I didn't pass 7th grade English...I swear I did!
Post a Comment