We love you all and hope to see ya soon!
Love the ladybug!
Oh my goodness! She looks so much older and so stinkin' cute!!! And congrats on the house. Life is sweet. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Oh she's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen! ..Joss is right, so grown up looking. I hope that we'll be able to meet Iris when you guys are here too!
Post a Comment
RSS Feed (xml)
Skin Design By: Free Blogger Skins
Artwork: Elisabeth Perotin
3 comments:
Love the ladybug!
Oh my goodness! She looks so much older and so stinkin' cute!!! And congrats on the house. Life is sweet. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Oh she's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen! ..Joss is right, so grown up looking. I hope that we'll be able to meet Iris when you guys are here too!
Post a Comment