She loves watching her daddy work!!!Unfortunately, she is still struggling w/her cold. It is sooo sad and I broke down in tears when I couldn't get the boogies out of her nose. Poor thing can't blow her nose yet and you can hear the dang things flappin' around in there. I hope she gets better soon. The worst thing of all is that she got the cold from me. :( I feel just aweful. The dr said there is nothing we can do for her at this age...If anyone has any advice I'll take it! I am going to buy a cool mist humidifier tomorrow. Does anyone know of anything else I should do?

2 comments:
Poor Iris. A few things I tried that might help; putting her on an angle when she sleeps. We had a pillow wedge thing, should help with drainage. Vick's baby rub. A little on her chest might help clear her up. And of course the saline nose drops. Good luck. Remember you're not alone, babies get sick often!
I agree with Joss on the incline sleeping. Except we put a small throw pillow under the mattress to ramp it up a bit..(not too much or she'll be rollin'!) ..and vick's baby rub is a good one too! And we still use the nose sucker quite often..I know it's sad to see them be uncomfortable, I still cringe every time Sammy coughs..
Post a Comment