Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tampa, FL "THE BIG LEAGUES"





DJ and I had such a blast this past weekend. DJ looks great out there with all of those big leaguers. I am so proud of the job he is doing. It was especially fun watching him work the plate Monday night for the Yankees/Reds game in Tampa. It was great to see and catch up with family and friends in the area as well. I got to catch up with Gary and Bonnie at the Tigers game in Lakeland. It was great to see Aunt Vi again at the Devil Rays/Phillies game in St. Pete, where I also got to meet her daughter, Marla, and 2 of her boys.

On another note, DJ got to see the growing belly.
The first night I arrived, DJ got to feel the baby kick for the first time. It is such an amazing experience. She is a mover and a shaker, especially at night. A sign for things to come I think. I may have some very late nights when she finally arrives. Well, more to come later.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats to DJ!!! Shane and I are so excited for him working big league spring. And yes, you will have late nights with her in your belly. I was just telling Shane last night how much I miss that feeling:) Sometimes she even woke me up in the middle of the night.