Well, all the books state our lil' girl weighs about a pound now and let me tell you...She is strong!!! Today I had my hand resting on my stomach when all of the sudden it was pushed into the air. I could not believe how hard she had kicked. It is such an amazing feeling. I checked out the belly and I could actually see her pressing against it. So wild!
Oh, and at some point today while at work I split the rear of my pants! ha! I guess it is time to start wearing those stretchy pants. Everyone at work got a good laugh. This is all so funny.
P.S.
We have our follow up ultrasound on Tuesday. Hopefully, we will hear great news. I will post an update once we have one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was telling my cousin-in-law, it's all so funny until it's not. Like tying your shoes. Haha 'I can't tie my shoes becuz my belly gets in the way!' Hilarious, right? Or haha, 'I can't eat because my stomach has no room!' Good luck with it all and do keep a sense of humor. It's over before you know it!
Isn't the movement a great feeling? I guess later though, when the baby gets bigger, some of those kicks can be painful... One thing I loved was feeling Daniel's hiccups! I think he had them everyday near the end of my pregnancy.
I love your pants story. Glad you can laugh about it too. Yep, haul out the stretchy ones. :)
Post a Comment