Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Dr's report...

Our baby girl is doing great and weighs a whole 11 ounces. It's hard to believe that she is not even a pound yet! She is moving more and more everyday. I feel it so much that I keep thinking I need to get back into the gym at full speed or I am not going to be able to keep up with her once she arrives. :) Not to mention, my appetite is in full swing these days. Everything is so delicious! Peace out for now, I think I need to eat a snack and take Stogey for a walk! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

The moving thing really freaked me out at first. If you haven't felt the hiccups, that is the absolute wierdest feeling. Especially towards the end when she's head down...you will laugh...so fun!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!

I'm going to try and make it home for Easter. One more year and Elena and Annelyse will finally have some competition!

-Lauren